Answered

Sonos Connect:Amps not powering on

• 11 January 2021
  • 2 replies

My Sonos Connect amps - I have 2 -  won’t power on. Is there a hard reset somewhere or something that could have burned out and needs to be replaced?  One is about a year old, the other 3.

It’s eerily quiet these days!

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 11 January 2021, 01:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Have the two devices suddenly stopped working at the same time? - Have you tried other power outlets? (obvious question, but thought I’d ask anyway).

There is the usual factory reset process, but that’s unlikely to help if there is no signs of life at all.

At the end of the day if no joy, you are perhaps best to speak to Sonos Support via this LINK.

Thanks for your quick reply.  Yes i have tried other outlets.  There was an electrical fire on the corner that impacted my building, and caused some breakers to trip.  But everything else still works… TV, OLD OLD tuner and CD player, all kitchen appliances and washer dryer, shredder, AC’s etc.  These are probably the newest electronics I have.  Thanks for the link… I’ll reach out to support tomorrow.