Answered

Sonos Connect Amp not switching Line-In

• 2 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I have a Connect Amp with speakers outdoor that works fine playing music from app.

connected Line in of Amp from TV’s audio out and it detects the cable connection but not playing the audio out the speakers. If i Auto group it to play on other sonos speakers inside my house, it works fine, the TV audio plays in the inside speakers, just not on the AMp. I have a subwoofer also connected which works fine for music played from the app but just wont switch to Line in.

I have factory reset the amp with no luck...beats me!

Any thoughts??

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 2 February 2021, 09:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Do you have Autoplay enabled for your Connect:Amp in the Sonos app?

Badge +1

Auto play was enabled, and i added the Connect Amp group as the only group in there and it started working magically. So Patio is the name of the Connect Amp group and i setup Autoplay to play in Patio.

the audio from TV  is a little low IMO compared to airplayed music, which may also be an issue with the output of the TV.

thanks

Userlevel 7

Try adjusting the Source Level to a higher level in the Line-In settings in the Sonos app.