Answered

Sonos Connect Amp cutting out

• 21 May 2023
  • 2 replies

I’m running multiple Connect Amps. Music will cut out randomly. this occurs when using different music services including Amazon and tune-in. I typically pair two connect amps (dining room + kitchen). Occasionally it will cut out only in one (kitchen). I’m at a loss troubleshooting. 

diagnostic code from a recent occurrence ((Connect: Amp from my patio) 

Based on info I’ve found in the community, I have:

1. rebooted the equipment including modem, router and sonos

2. changed the wireless channel from 6 to 1

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 22 May 2023, 07:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I am having the same issues of interruptions in Pandora and Sirius XM but not while playing music in the music library.  I have had Sonos components for many years and have never had these problems until upgrading to S2 a few months ago.  Not sure if thet has caused the problem, but now regretting that I upgraded.  Doing so required that I change 2 of my 4 Sonos components by purchasing a new Sonos Port (to replace a Sonos Connect) and changing an older Sonos Connect Amp to a Sonos Amp.  I am also not able update the Sonos App for Mac while using Mac OS Ventura and am not able update the music library from within the app as I have been doing for years after adding new music to my Buffalo Linkstation NAS device.  Very disenchanted.

Have you communicated with Sonos support? It sounds like you have multiple issues going on.