Answered

sonos amps inputs overriding all inputs

• 27 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Got a strange problem. I have 4 Sonos anmps and a bunch of other Sonos speakers and when my kids are playing the Nintendo switch on their Sonos amp their audio will start streaming to all the other Sonos amp and speaker zones. So as an example I can be listening to Spotify through 3 of the Sonos amps and a few other Sonos speakers then randomly my zones will switch to the Nintendo switch and all the zones I’m listening to will play the Nintendo switch audio. It’s getting really annoying. Any ideas how to stop it automaticity switching all other inputs to the switch. 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 27 August 2023, 23:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Be sure the Ungroup on Autoplay setting under the (Switch) Amp’s settings is disabled in the Sonos app.

Badge +1

Be sure the Ungroup on Autoplay setting under the (Switch) Amp’s settings is disabled in the Sonos app.

Thanks man I will try this. I had this setting turned on as I thought it would ungroup that amp from the other amps and speakers. So it actually groups them speakers and amps when it’s turned on even though it says ungroup? Seems stupid to name it that way. 

Userlevel 7

Sorry, I meant to say to keep the setting ENABLED. But toggling it off and then on again might fix it.

Badge +1

Sorry, I meant to say to keep the setting ENABLED. But toggling it off and then on again might fix it.

Ok that makes more sense. Will test it out 👍🏻

thanks