Sonos 24/7 Support

• 22 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Why do I often get where I am u able to get a hold of someone for the 24/7 support? I'm calling right now and being told by a recording that it is after hours. There is no after hours with 24/7 support. Lol. I'm trying to get a warranty issue started before the item goes out of warranty.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Where does it say you get 24/7 phone support?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Where does it say you get 24/7 phone support?

Go to support. It says 24/7 right there. And I tried chat also and that isn't going

Go to support. It says 24/7 right there. And I tried chat also and that isn't going

I specifically said "phone support", which is boldly marked with the hours it is available.

And I was just able to connect via chat.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

I specifically said "phone support", which is boldly marked with the hours it is available.

And I was just able to connect via chat.

Alight, chill. Misread then phone support. Add. The chat still gives me no one. I don't know why people like you respond to threads with the intention of being abrasive. Have a beer.