Question

Sonos 1 Gen 2 Sounds Tinny

• 18 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I have several Sonos 1 Gen 2 throughout my apartment. All of them work fine except one. The sound is very tinny—no bass, sounds like it’s half volume or something. I’ve tried Airplay and other WiFi sound but it’s the same. I’ve reset the speaker. No change. What’s up?  Bad speaker??

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @fididawn@gmail.com, thank you for reaching us out and welcome to the Sonos Community. I appreciate your detailed post describing the issue and all your effort in checking for the resolution. 

To help you with your concern, it would be best for you to continue working with us over the phone to expedite the process. 

Our phone support team is closed on weekends. I strongly recommend contacting our Sonos Customer Care support team on Monday to further assist you on this by remotely connecting to your device to check what's going on and to provide the best option for you.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

The Sonos Community is always here to help.