SL ONE KEEPS DIsconnecting

• 26 December 2020
  • 2 replies

What a disappointment… another One SL disconnecting problem 

how many messages does your company need to get until you fix this issue 

i couldn’t be more upset with the 1500$ I just spent and I hope people see this and don’t buy sonos 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Did you really spend $1500 for a Sonos One SL?

Perhaps if you were to provide additional details, the community you’ve posted to might be able to offer assistance. Or, for that matter, if you were to submit a system diagnostic, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up, it might be better than just venting your displeasure here. 

i appreciate the reply 

Sonos beam, sub, and two Sonos one SL (1500$) ...Using Sonos one SL as surround sound 

Hooked up on Christmas Day for my parents gift. I spent hours tinkering with it. So frustrating.  The system pairs, but then intermittently disconnects. So surround sound just drops off 

this is obviously a huge problem with this system. And tons of people like me have complained.  No real changes from Sonos. Why?? … After wasting hours on Christmas I guess I’ll call Sonos to complain, waste more of my time. At this price point I shouldn’t have to do this. What a huge headache