Sky Q remote volume not working with Beam.

• 29 December 2020
  • 1 reply

I have set up a new Beam with a Panasonic TX-P42X60B TV with Sky Q mini box connected. The Beam has connected via HDMI Arc & the sound works fine through the TV. I have tried connecting the Sky Q 135 remote to the Beam but it cannot be detected. I have tried the Sonos App & through the Sky settings to no avail plus changed the batteries in the remote. I have tried the original tv remote & that does not connect either. 

Do any suggestions please on what I try next, please? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @cb5352, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on your Sky Q remote control not working. Have you followed the Remote control setup on the Sonos App? I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to investigate further what could be causing this issue on why the volume keys are not working on your Sky Q remote. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.