Question

SiriusXM "Unable to play" message, Incorrect login credentials

• 7 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Siriusxm stopped loading on sonos app. Have been using well over a year. Yes, my subscription on Sirius is up to date. I deleted SiriusXM app and reloaded. Says my credentials are incorrect and they are not. Any suggestions??

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @motor41502.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the issue as well as the troubleshooting step that you did, let me help and try to figure this out.

To confirm that the account has the right internet streaming credentials:

• Using a computer, log on to the internet streaming website (https://player.siriusxm.com/) using the correct SiriusXM internet streaming credentials.
  • If in case you are already automatically logged in on the website, you have to sign out and log in again.

If you were able to log in successfully, then we are certain that the account credentials are correct and there must be something else that’s causing the issue.

Then, please submit a diagnostic report, and reply with the confirmation number, I’ll review your system further and see if there’s anything else causing this issue.

Hence, if you fail to log in, you will need to contact SiriusXM for further assistance on getting the account credentials corrected.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions feel free to reach out, we’re always here to help.