Question

SiriusXM not working

• 16 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Have been very happy with my Sonos system but yesterday it would not stream SiriusXM- this has never been a problem before. I have rebooted routers. I made sure all current updates were installed . I deleted SiriusXM and reinstalled with a new password. Nothing has helped. When I go to the SiriusXM menus all I get is not selections are available’.  Sonos status page seems to indicate that all the services are functioning properly. Have no difficulty streaming the SiriusXM directly from the Sirius site through my computer. Thanks for any insight / help. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and contact Sonos Support to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, and are available Monday through Friday during business hours. Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution. 

I’ve had the exact same problem all weekend.  The status page initially indicated problems with SiriusXM, but now shows everything operational.  However, I still get “no selections available”.

I haven’t been able to stream sirius xm for a month at least, is 
Sonos any help at all for this problem, how do you run a diagnostic as suggested by Bruce?

Click on the underlined words ‘system diagnostic’ in my post. 

Userlevel 1

I had similar problem.  I fixed it by removing the SiriusXM service and then adding it back.  This was done under the “Services” section