Answered

S1 connect wont play audio but looks like it is.

• 2 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, I have an S1 system and am trying to add a sonos connect to my system. I am able to power on, update, and connect. I’m also able to see the zone and play audio. However, no audio comes from the line out. I have troubleshot the system and determined what is no line out audio. The line out is set to variable. I have tried this with a second S1 connect and get the same result. I have changed the RCA patch cord and connected the amplifier to another Sonos zone and it works also. Why is this S1 connect not playing any audio? 

icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 2 May 2023, 23:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Were both of the bad Connects previously working?

You could try using the Fixed volume option just to see if it works.

If you have a digital input you could try that too.

If nothing else submit a couple diagnostics after trying to play from both bad units (within about 10 minutes max) and contact Sonos support to have them looked at.

Yes, both K’NEX were working when I purchased them from a friend. I brought them home did a factory reset, updated the software and now they don’t work. I tried fixed, digital  and variable. Not sure whats going on here.