Question

Remove tool is not available

• 5 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi 

I have a mixed S1 + S2 system comprising two Play:5 (1st gen), one Play:1 (1st gen) and one Sonos One. I am running the S1 app. Last night a guest connected to the system and I think she was using the S2 app and may have tried to run an upgrade which failed. Not sure of this. Anyway - now only the two Play:5s work, while the  Play:1 and Sonos One both display as “Not compatible”, and according to the help pages, I need to remove these from my system now, and reconfigure them from scratch. I am trying to do this, but in the S1 app the product removal tool is not an available option to me. What to do?

Best regards 

Marius

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @hypermarius,

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having compatibility issues with your Sonos speakers right now. To get a better view of the status of your Sonos system, please submit a diagnostic report for us to check what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.