Answered

probleme alimentation playbar

• 3 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Après un bruit dans ma playbar, je suis obligé de débrancher et la rebrancher pour avoir du son.

Moderator Note: Translated by Google Translate

After a noise in my Playbar, I have to unplug it and plug it back in to get sound.

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 4 November 2022, 12:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @supayomann, welcome to Sonos Community. That is definitely not an expected behavior. Is this happening while watching TV or playing music via the Sonos app?
A few things I suggest:
1) Power cycle both the Sonos Playbar and TV and make sure to wait a couple minutes before plugging the power cables back in.
2) Check the optical cable connection and the ports at both ends.
3) Confirm that your TV is on the latest firmware.

If this didn’t help, you’re always welcome to get in touch with our Support Team for more in-depth troubleshooting. Make sure to submit diagnostics within 10 minutes of the issue occurring, note the number and provide it to our Support agent.

Translated by Google Translate:

Bonjour @supayomann, bienvenue dans la communauté Sonos. Ce n'est certainement pas un comportement attendu. Cela se produit-il en regardant la télévision ou en écoutant de la musique via l'application Sonos ?
Quelques choses que je suggère:
1) Éteignez et rallumez la barre de lecture Sonos et le téléviseur et assurez-vous d'attendre quelques minutes avant de rebrancher les câbles d'alimentation.
2) Vérifiez la connexion du câble optique et les ports aux deux extrémités.
3) Confirmez que votre téléviseur est sur le dernier firmware.

Si cela ne vous a pas aidé, vous pouvez toujours contacter notre équipe d'assistance pour un dépannage plus approfondi. Assurez-vous de soumettre les diagnostics dans les 10 minutes suivant l'apparition du problème, notez le numéro et fournissez-le à notre agent d'assistance.

Sotiris C.