Answered

Pro-Ject T1 SB Turntable

• 8 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi! Can anyone tell me the distance in inches from the front feet to the back feet for the Pro-Ject T1 SB Turntable?

I just ordered one yesterday and I’m now looking for a bookcase to put it on. All of the bookcases I have found that I like are slightly smaller in depth than the overall depth of the turntable. I don’t mind a bit of overhang so long as the feet are solid. The bookcase I like the best, for example, is 11.75” deep. I am hoping the feet of the turntable will fit on it. 

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 8 July 2023, 15:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

The depth of the turntable is 13.189” and the front feet are fairly close to the front edge of the turntable. The RCA outputs are pretty flush with the back of the turntable. If you include the added space you will need to connect the RCA cable, 11.75” probably won’t be enough room unless the bookcase doesn’t have a back panel and you keep the bookcase a few inches away from the wall.

Thank you. It would be a backless shelf, but I’m still concerned that the feet won’t fit on it. Do you have this turntable? Are the feet 11.75” or less apart? Thanks! I’m