Answered

Playing music from turntable, through sonos amp, to both passive speakers and sonos one

• 23 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, I am in the market for a turntable, and wanted to output that to a sonos amp.  My question, If I were to get passive speakers powered by the sonos amp, would I be able to output the audio from my turntable, to both the passive speakers and my 4 sonos ones that I have around my house?

icon

Best answer by jgatie 23 March 2023, 14:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Yes.  Any and all Sonos speakers can play the Line-In source.  You can even play the Line-In on the Sonos one, and play something different on the Amp.

So I can output the turntable simultaneously to both the rca cables and bluetooth sonos one speakers?

So I can output the turntable simultaneously to both the rca cables and bluetooth sonos one speakers?

The Ones aren’t Bluetooth, they are WiFi.  But yes, you can play the turntable in both rooms by grouping the two rooms.  Or play it in one room and not the other.  All you need is to connect the turntable RCAs to the Line-In RCAs on the Amp (with an internal or external phono pre-amp in there somewhere).