Question

Playbase not connecting to wireless network...

• 9 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Have a Playbase, had no issues with it and it suddenly won’t connect to WiFi anymore. I’ve submitted a diagnostic. The number is: 1172428177

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @bgeveritt.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us and submitting a diagnostic. I totally understand your situation losing connection with your Sonos Playbase wirelessly. Let me help you with that.

I would like to share with you the information indicated on the submitted diagnostic. Based on the provided diagnostic your Sonos Playbase indicates a wireless card failure. I would like to recommend contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps or product replacement. Please provide the diagnostic number you have noted above to the technical support team. (1172428177)

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,