Answered

Play 5 and Connect:Amps no longer showing in S1

Was enjoying music on several zones, via old connect:amp, and hooked up newer connect in pool house for spring; did an update to pool house connect and now no connect:amps or Play 5 are showing up in Sonos S1 controller.  I have S2 on my phone to control music at other locations but use S1 at home.

icon

Best answer by DNS02347 12 April 2023, 14:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DNS02347 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

All of your S1 devices are currently connected to our cloud servers, so if you are still experiencing this issue, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

If you want to try something first, please reboot your router by switching it off for at least 30 seconds.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for input, all.  Issue was a defunct bridge/wiring...removed it from the cat6 path and connect amps working and then reset the Play 5 and all good.  Appreciate it, eveyone.