Answered

One Connect not working

• 27 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I have 4 Connects (plus a Roam) on my Sonos 2 system. They are connected to my Bose speakers in 4 rooms.

The speakers in 3 rooms are working fine, but 1 room is not. It happens to be the large main room on my system, where there are several speakers which are controlled by Bose.

All 4 Connects and the Roam show up in “about my Sonos system”.

I realize this might be a Bose problem, but I have tried everything on my Bose remote without success, so I thought I would post here first.

Thanks in advance for any help.

icon

Best answer by cranneberry2 27 September 2022, 18:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +1

It’s fixed! Not sure how...I just did another complete restart to everything and now it works.

I would have deleted my post if I could find a delete feature. Sorry to waste your time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Not a waste of time.

If a reboot fixed things for now, you might want to consider assigning static/reserved IP addresses for your Sonos devices on your router”s DHCP settings page. Only takes a couple minutes and has ended a lot of odd Sonos issues for folks.