Answered

No Tidal on Sonos apps this morning.

• 24 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi all

This morning my Sonos apps cannot find Tidal content. Both on IOS og Android. Both in my setup and at my friends setup at her place.

I can stream from Tidal, when I select “Senest afspillet” (latest playlists). I can also make sonos play tidal content from Tidal app. 

Whats wrong?

I’m running S1

Best regards
Rune 

icon

Best answer by runemastrup 19 October 2020, 21:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Badge

Suddenly it’s all up and running again!

Strange!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @runemastrup, thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about what happened, I checked and we don’t have any reported outage from Tidal.I’m glad it already worked. But you can check this website status.sonos.com for any outage for Music services in the future. 

Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

Badge

Hi again…. now it’s down again. Exactly as described above. On both Android and IOS. 

What’s happening?

Best regards
Rune

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @runemastrup, thanks for the update. Sorry to hear that the issue happened again. Is it only happening on Tidal? How about other music services? Upon checking, We do not have any ongoing issues with Tidal. Have you tried to remove and readd the Music service?

Please, feel free to let me know if you require any further information.

Badge

I think I found the problem… or at least a solution.

I’ve preveously added Tidals “my music” to “my sonos”. It seems Tidals “my music” isn’t accessable any more. Instead tidal have changed it/renamed it to “my collection”. I’ve added “my collection”  to “my sonos” instead… and I can once again access my tidal content directly from “my sonos”.

Good day to all

Rune

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @runemastrup, thanks for the update. I’m glad it worked fine already. If you have other questions with your Sonos products, feel free to reach out.