Answered

No sound coming out of Sonos speakers over Wi-Fi

• 9 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I have 3 Sonos One speakers and a Sonos Move connected to Wi-Fi. My iPhone can connect to the speakers. Music appears to be playing on my phone, the volume is turned up and it appears to be connected to the speakers but no sound is coming out of the speakers (except if I switch the Move to Bluetooth). When I open the Sonos app on my iPhone, an error message appears “Unable to connect to Sonos. Let’s fix it.”  Proceeding through the repair wizard doesn’t fix the issue. I have checked my router and the speakers are appearing as attached devices and they have obtained an IP address. This same issue occurred once before and eventually it resolved itself. However, it is not resolving itself this time. How can this issue be fixed?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 9 October 2022, 02:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Try wiring a single Sonos One speaker to your router with an Ethernet cable, as a test. If the three Sonos One speakers show up, run a diagnostic, and contact Sonos support directly. 

Tell us what router you have.