Skip to main content
Question

no confidence in the system

• 16 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Since my system keeps freezing (The new app) All 3 rooms although sometimes it doesn’t even find any speakers. What I suggest is whoever sanctioned this god awful app needs sacking and that goes for some members of the board as well but judging by the current state of SONOS and us having ZERO TRUST in the app there is probably one app designer who doubles as the CEO. When will we get the REAL VERSION BECAUSE THIS IS A JOKE AND YOU AND YOUR DELUDED MATES NOT WILL BE FAR AWAY FROM RE-MORTGAGING YOUR HOMES AND JOINING THE WELFARE STATE -WE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN -SORT IT OR LEAVE—WE WANT ANSWERS OR START RETURNING OUR MONEY

6 replies

Well said

You reply to and compliment your own post?  Seriously ???  Wow!  That is very weird. 

You reply to and compliment your own post?  Seriously ???  Wow!  That is very weird. 

I agree 😂😂😂 Wow!

@jonnybsufc 

I don’t know what type of network you have but there may be some information in the post below that may help…

They likely forgot to switch accounts. I think you are probably implying that🤣 but may as well call it out 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I love that it pulls back the curtain on the way some people operate on this forum. A brilliant faux pas.