Skip to main content

So I have a setup including 4 Sonos One speakers ( Generation 2 ), and 1 Sonos Beam soundbar. Prior to getting these I had fondly imagined that in time I’d be able to get a turntable of some kind that would wirelessly connect with my system, so that I would be able to hear my old vinyl again. Too late have I come to appreciate that this can only be done via Bluetooth ( not Wi-fi ), and as the One speakers are not Bluetooth-enabled, that seems to be that, and I am stuffed. 
having just acquired all this Sonos gear at what to me amounts to significant expense, I am in no great hurry to junk my Sonos Ones and shell out further hundreds to substitute Bluetooth. 
Does anyone out there have any idea how I can achieve what I need without starting all over again / breaking the bank in the process ? 
many thanks in anticipation !

The Victrola could be a solution :https://victrola.com/products/victrola-stream-carbon-works-with-sonos-turntable I have no experience with it myself.

The classic Sonos solution would be the Port, with a preamped turntable. An Era 100, either via bluetooth if the turntable is so equipped or preferably via the (hard to get) adapter would be less expensive). A Roam using bluetooth is the least expensive option, but some people do not like the Roam user experience.

Thanks very much for replying 106, I’ll definitely be looking into this 😊