Answered

Issue with pairing Playbar and One

• 20 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I have a Playbar and One that are paired together. However, from time-to-time, the Playbar will just stop playing music (even when it says it’s on and paired with the One) while the One works fine perfectly fine. I know the Playbar is a Gen 1 and One is a Gen 2, but I’m not sure why the Playbar would just stop playing music. 

Sometimes the Playbar will be on and recognized on the Sonos app, but it just won’t play music from the get go. Other times the Playbar won’t even be recognized when I turn music on. When either of these issues pop up, I have to unplug the Playbar and plug it back in for it to start working. 

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

icon

Best answer by James L. 21 April 2021, 10:17

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @BZ1990,

It sounds like your system is suffering from network issues. I suggest taking a diagnostic the next time you experience these issues and get in touch with our customer care team who will be able to take a look at your system and work with you to find a solution.