Answered

How do I get my 30% trade up discount from my Connect:Amp?

• 27 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I recently bought a used Connect:Amp with the sole intention to get a 30% discount on a new product. I bought it from a friend who has not used the trade up scheme. I have connected the device to the Sonos S1 app and it appears under “System” on my Sonos account online. However, it does not appear under “Upgrade”. It has been three hours now and it still does not appear. Can you guys help me out? I am completely new in the Sonos world.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 27 May 2023, 14:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

If it’s showing up on your account at www.Sonos.com, but does not have the discount associated with it, that likely means that the discount has already been consumed by a previous user. There’s only one discount per device, once it has been taken for that device, it is gone.

However, your best bet would be to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. They’d be able to confirm, one way or the other, whereas all we can do is guess.