Question

Geluid valt weg op Playbar en One.

• 2 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Probleem:
Televisie kijken: Niet OK => Regelmatig valt het geluid ongeveer 1/10 seconde weg bij of de playbar of een van de Play 1. Vooral bij muziekuitzending is dit zeer irritant omdat je naar "hakkelend geluid" luisterd.
Luister ik naar Spotify dan werkt de Sonos prima

Internet: Delta Glasvezel abonnement 150 Mbit

Router: Genexis
Platform Lunar. Productnaam: Platinum-7840
zowel op 2.4 als op 5 GHz

Decoder: Amino
Firmware: 20.1.82.0.10
Software versie: 3.4.2
Audio Sync: 0
Scart Modus: CVBS
HDMI CEC: uitgeschakeld

Sonos
Keuken: Play 1
Woonkamer: Playbar + SUB + 2x Play 1 (5.1 system)
Sonos OS: S2 build 60381140
Playbar bekabeld aangesloten
Audiocompressie: ongecomprimeerd

Aansluiting
Decoder is aangesloten via een HDMI kabel op een "gewone" HDMI poort op de televisie. Dus niet op een HDMI ARC ingang.
De televisie is middels een optische kabel aangesloten op de optische ingang van de Sonos Playbar. Tevens al geprobeerd om de optische kabel vanaf de Sonos rechtstreeks naar de decoder te leggen.

Diagnostische informatie verstuurd op 1 oktober: 1275915694

*Moderator Note: Please censor personal information when posting.*

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @HalmRi, welcome to the community. You might want to check this forum to better assist you and just to let you know that upon checking the diagnostic, the Playbar is not getting the right format from your TV. You may need to check the audio format in the TV settings, reconnect the optical cable or try a different source/optical cable to isolate the problem. Just let us know. We and the community are always here to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Krishma M The Dutch language forum cannot be logged in to for the last couple of days. I hope Sonos is aware of this?

Hi Krishma,

Thanks for your reply. I already changed the optical cable, but unfortunately that didn’t solved my issue.

I also tried following:

1. Connected Playbar direct to tv decoder: Same problem.
  2. started Netflix on my tv (app on tv): Same problem.
  3. playing spotify: No problem 👍

The settings on my Tv are the same as before. The only thing that changed is switching to another provider. On my LG tv I don’t have many options that can be changed. What should be the correct audio settings?

Next things I wan’t to try:

1. Use another tv and see if the problem still occurs (to exclude problems with the tv).
  2. Connect my mediaplayer to the playbar (to exclude problems caused by my provider switch)

Does anyone know if these kind of problems can occur due to dust in the optical input port of the Playbar?

regards,

Richard

Problem found!

i have connected my Genexis fiber router to an unmanaged Netgear switch to which my tv decoder is connected. Speed is superb, but…., removing the netgear switch and connecting my tv decoder directly to the Genexis modem solves my problem. I cannot explain why, bit it works!

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi folks. Thanks for keeping us posted, @HalmRi and I’m glad it’s working now. Also, thanks for the heads-up, @106rallye. Just to let you know that it seems the Dutch forum issue is resolved after testing on our end. 

Just let us know if you need anything. We and the community are always here to help.