Skip to main content

I used to have fixed output level on my Sonos  Connect but cannot find that setting anymore after the recent updates. I want to check if it still is available, even if I cannot find it, or if my conclusion that the option has been removed is correct?

I can still see the option in the app on my iPad:

I used to have fixed output level on my Sonos  Connect but cannot find that setting anymore after the recent updates. I want to check if it still is available, even if I cannot find it, or if my conclusion that the option has been removed is correct?

I have a Port and this setting is missing from my phone controller (iPhone) but is there on iPad. 

Thanks 106rallye  and almazri.  I forgot to tell that I’m using the iPhone app but will check on the iPad when I get home. The attached pics are from the iPhone Sonos interface, where the setting is missing. Hopefully setting the volume to fixed on the iPad prevents from being able to change volume on the iPhone. In particular annoying if using group volume if you want the fixed level setup on your Connect. 

Thanks 106rallye  and almazri.  I forgot to tell that I’m using the iPhone app but will check on the iPad when I get home. The attached pics are from the iPhone Sonos interface, where the setting is missing. Hopefully setting the volume to fixed on the iPad prevents from being able to change volume on the iPhone. In particular annoying if using group volume if you want the fixed level setup on your Connect. 

Setting volume to fixed in the Sonos  iPad app shows as fixed on the iPhone app for me anyways. Just another bug with the POS new app, 4 months after release. 😡

Thanks, almazri. Yes, I can verify the same experience at my end. I can set to fixed on the iPad and it shows as fixed on the iPhone. I’m not too impressed by how the rollout of the new app has been managed, but this at least a great one-off workaround. 

The issue seems to have been fixed in the iPhone app version 80.09.05.