Skip to main content

the sonos do not succed to connect appli sonos.

The BOOST is not a Sonos speaker, it is a bridge between your LAN and the Sonos system. It normally wouldn’t show up as a Sonos ‘room’, since it can’t play anything, although it would be shown in the ‘About my system’ display as a device in the system. Additionally, the BOOST creates a SonosNet signal, something that newer Sonos speakers don’t connect to.

What Sonos speakers are you trying to connect to?

Thé notice says I need connect the boost ne fore the speaker.  I have 3 speaker, but i do Not try to connect them 

I’d remove the BOOST completely (no longer required) and hang the Sonos speakers you’re trying to connect to off your WiFi signal. As I said before, the newer Sonos speakers won’t even connect to the SonosNet signal created by the BOOST (like Sonos Era speakers, among others, but you haven’t told us which speakers you have, or what OS they’re running). 

Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

Je retirerais complètement le BOOST (n'est plus nécessaire) et j'accrocherais les haut-parleurs Sonos auxquels vous essayez de vous connecter à votre signal WiFi. Comme je l'ai déjà dit, les nouveaux haut-parleurs Sonos ne se connecteront même pas au signal SonosNet créé par le BOOST (comme les haut-parleurs Sonos Era, entre autres, mais vous ne nous avez pas dit quels haut-parleurs vous avez, ou quel système d'exploitation ils utilisent).

Avez-vous appelé l'assistance Sonos directement pour en discuter ?

I have 3 old players.  Play 1. 2x Play 3. In à large house.  

That’s fine. All three speakers could run either S1 or S2, and certainly all three can connect to your WiFi, rather than the BOOST’s SonosNet. I have all three of those speakers myself, although in black. I’d at least test the WiFi connection, and see if the issue is with the BOOST itself. See the wireless and wired systems FAQ.

C'est très bien. Les trois haut-parleurs peuvent fonctionner soit S1, soit S2, et tous les trois peuvent certainement se connecter à votre WiFi, plutôt qu'au SonosNet du BOOST. J'ai moi-même ces trois haut-parleurs, bien qu'en noir. Je testerais au moins la connexion WiFi et je verrais si le problème est avec le BOOST lui-même. Consultez la FAQ sur les systèmes sans fil et filaires.

La maison est très grande.  Avec des murs en pierres, des dépendances et des étages.  Cuisine d’été.  Terrasse.  Mini salle des fêtes.  Il me semblait que pour gérer de grand espace avec de multiple réseau wifi.  (Il y a 3 répétiteurs wifi TP-linky en plus du wifi de la Freebox) il me semblait que l’utilisation du sonos boost était nécessaire.  

The house is very big.  With stone walls, outbuildings and floors.  Summer kitchen.  Terrace.  Mini party room.  It seemed to me that to manage a large space with multiple wifi networks.  (There are 3 TP-linky wifi repeaters in addition to the Freebox wifi) it seemed to me that the use of the sonos boost was necessary.

Then I’d suggest you call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. SonosNet, created by the BOOST or the Sonos speakers, is merely another WiFi network, and not some magical thing that is different, and operates differently than your WiFi. 

Ensuite, je vous suggère d'appeler directement le support Sonos pour en discuter. SonosNet, créé par les haut-parleurs BOOST ou Sonos, n'est qu'un autre réseau WiFi, et non une chose magique qui est différente et qui fonctionne différemment de votre WiFi.