Answered

Connection of Port to phone deck, CD player etc

• 23 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Slightly unclear if the port will only connect one phono item i.e. i’ll need multiple ports to connect my old system to the sonos system and / or connect through a pre amp?

icon

Best answer by jgatie 23 December 2022, 18:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

The Port has one analog Line-In, one analog Line-Out, and one Digital Coax Out.

sorry if this is a daft question but say i just added a analogue record deck, does this just connect to the line in and then the port connect wirelessly to my system, or would i need to use the line out and connect to the beam rather than go wireless?

sorry if this is a daft question but say i just added a analogue record deck, does this just connect to the line in and then the port connect wirelessly to my system, or would i need to use the line out and connect to the beam rather than go wireless?

The output(s) on the Port do not need to be connected.  The Line-In on the Port can be used to wirelessly play to any other Sonos device.  You can even set the Line-In to Autoplay to another Sonos device.