Answered

Connecting CD players to Era 300

• 6 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

I feel like I am going crazy so I am reaching out for some help from kind internet strangers.

I recently purchased an Era 300 which I have been using to play records via bluetooth. This has been a pretty flawless experience so I decided to get a small bluetooth cd player as well. However, after trying three separate cd players I have had zero luck getting the 300 to play music from them. Each device will successfully connect and show up in the sonos app as connected under the bluetooth menu, but once they connect no music actually plays. All three CD players work with other smaller bluetooth speakers I have lying around the house so I don't think they are the issue. I know the bluetooth on the 300 works because of my record player, but there seems to be a specific issue of playing CDs over bluetooth and I am not smart enough to figure out the issue.

Is this an issue anyone else has heard about? Am I missing something obvious? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 6 December 2023, 22:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

See the response from Sonos Staff in this other recent thread, as I suspect your issue maybe related…

https://en.community.sonos.com/speakers-229128/bluetooth-connected-but-no-sound-era-100-6887635?postid=16691164#post16691164