Answered

Connect stopped playing from my receiver

• 10 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I have had Connect working with my receiver for years. It stopped working. I have plugged it into working ports on my receiver and it doesn’t work. My Play 1 speakers work just fine. I have powered it down. Restarted it multiple times. I have rebooted my network multiple times. 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 10 November 2023, 00:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Have you tried a different cable connection between the Connect and Receiver? - Maybe also try switching the line-out audio between ‘variable’ and ‘fixed’ (and/or vice versa) in the Sonos App, just to see if that may make a difference, but obviously reduce the volume level on the Receiver before trying fixed audio output.

If the problem persists and other devices are working okay with the same input port(s) on your Receiver then it maybe best to submit a Sonos system diagnostic report from within the Sonos App, note it’s reference and then contact/chat with Sonos Support Staff via this LINK  and see what the Staff can perhaps suggest to try to resolve the matter.

We cannot rule out a hardware issue with CONNECT.