Question

conectiv

• 25 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I have an issue I have Sonos playbar with 2 ones and an amp, when I open the s1 app it says it cannot connect, then if I unplug my sky Q box it all works fine instantly, plug my sky box back in and s1 app doesn’t work again, called out sky they looked at my network and said it’s my Sonos system but I got a feeling he’s talking rubbish but can anyone help

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @alantheboy.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining your concern, let me help and try to figure this out.

To better understand what’s happening, kindly submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app when it is working and another one when the issue occurs, then reply with the confirmation numbers. I'd start by reviewing your system,  it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you may have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.