Answered

Clicked upgrade on my Connect:AMP icon

• 1 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

In my account I have mistakenly clicked on my Connect Gen 2 Amp for upgrade which I clearly do not want to do! How do I cancel the upgrade before i lose my amp clicked about 4 days ago regards Russ

icon

Best answer by Russell1994 4 January 2021, 11:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Russell1994.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand that you unintentionally clicked on the upgrade icon on your account. Allow me to help out by recommending on contacting our sales team @+18006802345 option 4 to discuss. They may have the most appropriate answer and recommendation.

Please let us know how it goes and keep us posted here in the community.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Why should the OP call international? 

@Russell1994https://www.sonos.com/en-gb/contact

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

You wont “lose” your amp anyway.

Badge

So…. spoke with Sonos support today and they tell me that the “upgrade” is to allow greater choice for customers to upgrade with a discount and does not render you equipment inoperable( which I thought it did?🙈) They also say I can use discount( one time per discount) on any product so would be rude not to add more speakers to the household! Thank you Sonos and community! Russ👌

It did, for about 6 weeks, but Sonos changed the policy at that point, and no longer does anything to your devices, other than not allowing another discount to be used from that same device.