Question

Chime Instead of Radio Station

• 5 November 2020
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

I saw a post which said that the issue of the alarm chime playing instead of the chosen radio station was resolved. Well… not for me unfortunately.

I ran a diagnostic 1091692798

Let me know if you need any other info.

Ciao

Elio

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @T.E.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your effort in submitting the diagnostic and upon checking here there are interferences detected by the system that often results in audio interruption. The chime sound usually means the speakers weren't able to access the preferred music source. The Sonos players might be struggling to make a connection through the internet to the radio station.

This article will help you reduce wireless interference around your Sonos products. Reducing wireless interference can help issues with Sonos like audio dropouts or speakers disappearing from the app.

If the above advice was followed and the issue persists, please submit a new diagnostic report, and reply with the confirmation number so I can review your system further and see if there’s anything else causing this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions feel free to reach out, we’re always here to help.