Skip to main content

I have always been able to key an IP address in that sonos gave me and that gave me a colour chart representation of how all my speakers are working - that no longer works - I’ve submitted a log - went to Twitter to tweet the support and that’s gone also - anyone any idea how I can view my system info myself ? I’ve just moved my boost hence why I was checking -Thanks 

I just use the format http://x.x.x.x:1400/support/review and it throws up the support info - at the bottom is Network Matrix

I’m not on the latest version, though

Use the IP address of a player, not the Boost.

Thanks so much - Sonos always told me the issue was interference  continual drop outs - well fine with one speaker and maybe 2 but the more I added I. The more individual speakers dropped out .couldn’t see from where the interference may be coming from  - anyway moved the boost today and seems ok - did what you both said - now my first column is all green going down - the row across from the Boost is a mixture of yellow and green - I thought using the boost they would be all green now ? Is my assumption correct ? Or is some yellow ok ? 

thanks

paul

You should be ok with green and some yellow. The matrix shows a snapshot of your system, and the matrix can vary during the day.

the row across from the Boost is a mixture of yellow and green

The row colours reflect the signal strength between nodes. Obviously depending on distance and intervening house construction this will vary. Yellow is fine. Orange will probably work. Red would be cause for concern.

Thanks so much everyone - first time user of the community - your help and advice with sorting this has been brilliant - thanks Paul :-)