Skip to main content

My surround system in the living room dropped off the Sonos plant randomly,.. after which I managed to reconnect the Play 3 surrounds and Sub just fine.  Thankfully I had a spare Beam from another property which I was able to pilfer and setup the system again… 

1. In the meantime I have tried doing a hard reset to default factory settings, but the white light stays constant.
  2. I’ve tried connecting it directly to my hub, but nothing…. I’ve left it overnight just in case.  But it doesn’t get picked up, or allow me to reset it.

Not sure what else there is to do myself other than speak to the diagnostic team who don’t appear to work at the weekend, and during the week I’m not able to spend time addressing this.  

If you post the diagnostic number here, one of the forum moderators, who do work on weekends, will look at it. It will be a much slower process than a phone call, though. 

Sure thing.  Thanks 

Hi @Jackal_n, thank you for reaching the Sonos community. I appreciate you for providing us your concern and submitting the diagnostic. Let me help you and figure out what's happening.

Based on the diagnostic, I can see that all your speakers are online and connected to your network. If the Sonos device constantly giving you solid white light after reboot or factory reset, this means that the device is failing and it could be a hardware issue.

We really appreciate the time and effort you've spent doing all the troubleshooting steps, it's best for you to continue working with us over the phone to expedite the process. 

I recommend contacting our Sonos Customer Care support to perform in-depth troubleshooting and do some tests on the Sonos app to isolate the issue and to provide the best option for you.

Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions. You're always welcome here.