Boost set up

• 14 December 2020
  • 9 replies

Badge

Hi, I’m trying to connect a used Boost and I can’t connect it to my wifi, I rebooted the Boost, rested the router, used different cable and still saying your Sonos product was not found! 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Have you tried hooking it up to Ethernet?

Badge

How I do that? 

How I do that? 

Cable the Boost to one of the ports on your router using the cable provided…

Assuming you have other existing Sonos products, open the Sonos App and choose the option to ‘Add Product’ under "Settings/System” and follow the onscreen instructions.

Badge

How I do that? 

Assuming you have other existing Sonos products, open the Sonos App and choose the option to ‘Add Product’ under "Settings/System” and follow the onscreen instructions.

Oh yes, is connected to the router

Badge

How I do that? 

Oh yes, is connected to the router

But, still is not found 

Perhaps try this…

Wire your Sonos ‘Connect’ to the router, which may switch your system to SonosNet mode. Then wire the Boost to the Connect. Open the Sonos App so that you see all your devices.

Power on the Boost and wait until you see it’s status LED light flashing green. If the light does not flash that colour after boot-up, then factory reset the device as shown HERE

After you then see the flashing green LED, then give the setup of the Boost another go via ‘Add Product’ in the App. 

Badge

Perhaps try this…

Wire your Sonos ‘Connect’ to the router, which may switch your system to SonosNet mode. Then wire the Boost to the Connect. Open the Sonos App so that you see all your devices.

Power on the Boost and wait until you see it’s status LED light flashing green. If the light does not flash that colour after boot-up, then factory reset the device as shown HERE

After you then see the flashing green LED, then give the setup of the Boost another go via ‘Add Product’ in the App. 

Nothing 

JuanPablo,

I think because the factory reset and wired setup has not worked, it is perhaps best if you can give Sonos Customer Care a call - see this LINK to contact them.

Badge

Thanks