Question

apple music “no selections are available” Curated playlists

• 19 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Have tried to find solution on Sonos and wider web to no avail.

I’m getting a blanket “no selections are available” error for any curated playlists via AM in the Sonos controller apps.

the genres (e.g. motivation) appear, but none of the actual playlists within them, see attached.

ive submitted diagnostics 204802805 and gone through troubleshoot recommended solutions like remove and re-add service which didn’t work.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @bkron, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. Sorry to hear about this issue on your playlist, upon checking the diagnostic report, I can’t see any issue about the Music Library and the Music services. We might need to get remote access to your device controller for this issue. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps in requesting a screen share to check what could be causing the issue. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.