Skip to main content

One of all my disappointments from Sonos of late, the lack a care for the Sonos amp is one of the biggest “F U”s from the Sonos team. Since the new software out Amp only runs default settings, no eq, no sub control, no surround control, no night mode. When we change the setting the just reset instantly. I just can’t believe how little this company cares about their customers now. An absolute insulting and disgusting example greed and profits over care and quality. Why are we caring about night mode toggles in the settings menu when we have a long list of serious issues you seem to be avoiding. I’m trying to be patient but this is seriously so unacceptable. I’d post a video I’d the issue i can’t in the forum. 

Sonos is aware of this problem and is working on a fix. Even though your custom settings appear to reset, they have not. The current solution is to set the desired settings until they stick. Then if they appear to reset again, keep restarting the app until your custom settings re-appear.

One of all my disappointments from Sonos of late, the lack a care for the Sonos amp is one of the biggest “F U”s from the Sonos team. Since the new software out Amp only runs default settings, no eq, no sub control, no surround control, no night mode. When we change the setting the just reset instantly. I just can’t believe how little this company cares about their customers now. An absolute insulting and disgusting example greed and profits over care and quality. Why are we caring about night mode toggles in the settings menu when we have a long list of serious issues you seem to be avoiding. I’m trying to be patient but this is seriously so unacceptable. I’d post a video I’d the issue i can’t in the forum. 

The problem is the sub will randomly turn back every time I turn it off after few minutes. Makes for any angry wife when all of a sudden the house rattles at night.