Skip to main content

Purchased 3 used ZP100 Amps so i can wire up some speakers in my house.  I have factory reset 2 out of 3 of them with no issues.  

Process I tried.

Hardwired them to my network, held mute buttom and plugged back in and the light turns amber for a bit and them i am able to find them through my sonos Ap and add them to my network.  All except for 1 of them .

When trying to factory reset it the light never turns orange/amber, just keeps blinking white the whole time.  And my amp cannot find it because i’m having a problem factory resetting it. 

Has anyone ran into this before or have a recommendations?  Thank you

Where did you source these? I’m wondering if that one has already been turned in for recycling, and the original owner got the 30% discount, and then the extra money from you.

You may want to contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

I suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are available Monday through Friday during business hours. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

I purchased them from someone online.  I don’t think he would have turned them in for recycling, like i said 2 of them reset perfectly fine, the 3rd one is the only one i can’t get to reset.  Thank you for responding, i’ll have to give sonos a call tomorrow to see if they can help me.  

I’m having this exact same issue... one of my ZP100s has dropped off my network, plugging in while holding mute just continues with a flashing white light... the other two ZP100s I have continue to work fine. 

did you get a resolution?