How to connect a Pro-Ject Debut Turntable to TWO Fives.

• 9 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Just ordered a Pro-Ject Debut Turntable and I have TWO fives and I’d like to connect them both. What’s the best way of doing this? Do I connect the cable from the turntable to one of them and then link the other by Bluetooth?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

If you have them set up as a stereo pair, just connect and “play”. Otherwise, Group them so both rooms are playing the same source. You may need to adjust the input level. 
In the latter case, you can also select the turntable as a source in the not-connected room, and listen to a  streaming source in the room that physically has the turntable. Isn’t Sonos clever?!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

No need for a bluetooth connection (and besides the Five’s do not do bluetooth). You just cable connect the turntable to one of the Five’s. If the Five’s are stereo paired it will work, if they are in separate Sonos “rooms” you will have to group the rooms.

Thanks so much. That’s all I needed to hear.