Skip to main content
Connected Alexa via Yonomi App, however she cannot follow my music command like volume control. My Alexa app shows she is connected to all my Sonos components . Any ideas?
In my case I bought an Echo & Echo Dot first, then read about the planned Sonos/Alexa integration, and that's what drove me to look more closely at Sonos systems.

I auditioned Sonos, quickly bought lots of gear, and I totally love it. Ironically, I barely use the Echo now. Even a PLAY:1 simply _crushes_ an Echo for audio quality, and the Sonos app. (across a variety of iOS/Mac/PC platforms) serves my audio needs exceptionally well. Add in the line-in options, and the picture is complete.

I do look forward to the Alexa integration -- I'm sure it will be good -- but I can't say I care that much.

I really am looking forward to the integration as well. My Alexa has become useless for music since I got Sonos. Sound quality is so much better on Sonos. I just am ready for it all to work together... Hopefully this happens this year.

I have two play bars Two subs two Play 1's that I have working as a surround package and One Play 5 in my kitchen. Love SONOS speakers.
The last comment was from 3 months ago. I have been a Sonos guy for years now....is there still no integration? Gewiz it is almost 9/17...is it going to happen this year did they change their mind? this would be a major let down,,,, Well I guess I have to consider switching to a complete Apple system? I just hate SIRI though.
Well, they have 3 more months to go before they're late, since they promised it sometime in 2017, so I'd recommend some patience.
The last comment was from 3 months ago. I have been a Sonos guy for years now....is there still no integration? Gewiz it is almost 9/17...is it going to happen this year did they change their mind? this would be a major let down,,,, Well I guess I have to consider switching to a complete Apple system? I just hate SIRI though.

I heard that every time somebody complains about Alexa integration not being out and threatens to switch to an unreleased Apple product that Sonos pushes the release date back 1 day.

Just a rumor. 😃
And an angel loses its wings...
And the bunny gets it.