Skip to main content
Hello everyone,

I am trying to connect my Sonos connect amp, playbar, and audio Technica lp120 all together and I am getting no sound at all.

Record player is connected to the connect amp through RCA cables (red and white). Playbar and amp seem to be connected properly.

Record player is set to line. Not sure if this is correct as this player had an amp and the connect is an amp, but I have flipped the switch both ways and nothing changes.

I have also tried playing playing with the line in source level in room settings with no effect.

Please help!
Hi there, Joeys. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. So long as your AT-LP120 is set to "LINE", you should be able to use the (red/white) RCA cables to get the signal directly to the Connect:Amp. The Connect:Amp is not an amp for Phono input but rather an amp for unpowered speakers. Lucky for you the turntable already has an amp built in.

Unless....

The built-in amp on the turntable is busted and that's why you needed the amp before. If this were to be the case, you can still use the amp you used before, just wire the output of the older amp to the input of the Connect:Amp.

Let us know how you get on.
Have you tried other sources?