Skip to main content

I’m sorry, Patrick should be fired. I watched his new video and his comments are weak and frankly a bit to late. When they announced and forced us to use the new app, he was silent and then when he did speak up, he defended the app and pretty much told us to shut up and deal with it, that it was for the best. He does not care about the loyal customers. 

I have SONOS products all over our house and we take the portables everywhere. We have multiple outdoor speakers. We have multiple of each Move 2’s, Roam’s, Arc’s, Era 300’s, Era 100’s, One’s, Sub Mini’s (Just ready to upgrade to Sub gen 3’s then the new app was released so I held off...THANK GOD). 

The new app update was a disaster and once the thousands of complaints and obvious mistake on releasing the app, instead of bringing back the old app until the new one was fixed or re-created, they told us to chill out and deal with it. Then they told us they would be fixing everything..WRONG...Every update KIND OF fixed some things, but then caused others. I have not been able to enjoy my SONOS systems like I used to since. Takes for every to get all the speakers to work, playlists not only stopped working, but now are all missing. 

I was one of the annoying people who would not stop talking to others about how awesome SONOS is and trying to convince all my friends and families to switch to SONOS, i even gifted people some products. I would tell people how awesome the sound was and man how easy it is to use the app and to control the system.

Now I'm finding myself apologizing to everyone I talked into getting SONOS and trying hard to talk people out of using SONOS. 

Every time I use our SONOS systems I am so frustrated. I love music and my entire life is spent with music on for background noise or just to enjoy music and the sound. Now, only in my truck, or at work I have purchased other cheap speakers for music to have on while I work. 

I have too much money invested in SONOS to just put them in the trash and start over with another system, so for now, I am stuck. 

Patrick's speech makes me even more mad. I do not believe he cares. He, himself will not take responsibility and is willing to take his employees (who are to blame also, but answer to him when it’s said and done) yearly bonuses away. I’m sure his bonus is more than most of his employees yearly salary. Starts from the top. He needs to be fired for this mess and the employees should step up and do a better job. 

My hope is that they fix this so that it worked like it did before this messy disaster of an app came out and that we were forced to use. He says that they came out with this app with improvements so that it worked better than ever, but everyone knows they only changed this app to work with the new extremely expensive headphones. This was about greed. 

SONOS does not care...

Be the first to reply!