Skip to main content

Amp couldn’t connect

• 29 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Just bought a brand new Sonos Amp by this memorial weekend. So excited to plug in my Bose speakers and then plug the Amp the power outlet to start setting/ connecting my Sonos systems. You know what, it spent me more than 5 hours, and reboot all my Sonos speakers/ internet router/ delete and reinstall Sonos app to my iPhone but still couldn’t connect the Amp. So frustrated to write down such complaints. Hey Sonos fix your App immediately or roll it back to the Gold color version 16.1 please!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Brutal. Other People are getting the same error attempting to set up their new Sonos speakers as well. 2 threads on Sonos Roams this morning with the same error message. There was an app update this morning so make sure to check and see if the update helps. 

Brutal. Other People are getting the same error attempting to set up their new Sonos speakers as well. 2 threads on Sonos Roams this morning with the same error message. There was an app update this morning so make sure to check and see if the update helps. 

I just updated and tried but no luck. 

That’s too bad. Maybe someone else will chime in with something useful, if not Sonos support, but fyi they are slammed so it’s a long wait.