Answered

search categories

• 10 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm no longer seeing the search categories at the top of the screen that I used to (to select search by artist, song, album, playlist, etc.).  The only options displaying at the top are "Stations" or "Podcasts & Shows" and when I search there are no options for pandora or spotify.  Using the S2 controller on a samsung/android.  My wifes controller still shows the old view.  Any ideas on how to get this back to the previous search options?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 10 June 2023, 04:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

You may have accidentally switched to the New Search feature. If so, tap the “Switch to Classic Search” button. If not, try rebooting your phone or deleting and reinstalling the Sonos app.

Userlevel 1

I thought that at first because that option was displaying for the first time, but toggling back and forth didn't change anything.   Now it is back to normal without me doing anything so I guess I'll just roll with it. Thanks for the help!