Answered

Would be possible for Symfonisk Sonos speakers to play with Amazon echo devices?

• 28 July 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone! I'm interested to buy a Symfonisk sonos speaker at Ikea. I already got two Amazon Echo paired as a stereo couple, should be fine to add a Symfonisk and play music on the Echos and the Symfonisk at the same time. Is It possible? Reading Sonos skill description in the Alexa app I found that you can stream music "from an Amazon Echo device wirelessly connected to your Sonos speakers (in open beta)". This means that is possible? Thank you all!
icon

Best answer by UKMedia 30 July 2019, 10:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi everyone! I'm interested to buy a Symfonisk sonos speaker at Ikea. I already got two Amazon Echo paired as a stereo couple, should be fine to add a Symfonisk and play music on the Echos and the Symfonisk at the same time. Is It possible? Reading Sonos skill description in the Alexa app I found that you can stream music "from an Amazon Echo device wirelessly connected to your Sonos speakers (in open beta)". This means that is possible? Thank you all!
Hi

It's not possible to group Sonos/Symfonisk and non Sonos/Symfonisk speakers together at the moment. You would be able to control your Sonos/Symfonisk speakers via Alexa though.