Answered

What's the alexa command to play a Favourite?

• 4 October 2017
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14
Can't find the command to play a favourite ...
icon

Best answer by nicka99 4 October 2017, 18:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
Alexa is currently working only with limited music services (Amazon, Tune-In etc). It has no awareness of your Sonos favourites as these are not a part of these music services. This is probably something for later on !
Userlevel 6
Badge +14
I'm sure that 'play favourites and playlists' is a touted feature in the blurb somewhere ...
Userlevel 6
Badge +14
Ah well - no favourites or playlists. So, it's not much more than a 'cut-down' version of the Echo (with a few extra services, but NOT Spotify!

Underwhelmed.
Version 1.0 of the release, with more promised "coming soon". I didn't expect a complete steak dinner with all the fixings, but I'm pretty pleased with what they've done so far, and I'm happy that the recognize that there's more to do.
Userlevel 6
Badge +14
"coming soon". .... this version took a year, so we'll all wait in anticipation ...
Software development is a fun process, especially when you have 2 (or more) different systems to have to make work properly together. As Michael Valentine Smith said, "Waiting is".
Does anyone have a command list for the new Alexa skill?
Does anyone have a command list for the new Alexa skill?

See links in the thread (s) in the Announcements section.