Voice Services Not working on Sonos one

• 24 September 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge
Hi,

Can someone help me, I cannot at all set voice Services on my Sonos One, I keep getting the message attached like the picture attached, with “Setup Problem
Check your internet Connection and tru again later.” I saw a posting with set it on cable and connect my phone on 5G network from router, but my router is only 2.4 G.

I’m waiting for your advices, thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Sergiupetra. This is likely due to WiFi interference. Once you have checked that, be sure to check this thread that advises how to resolve Alexa issues. If those links don't work, not to worry, we can certainly get to the bottom of this for you. Following an occurrence of this issue, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause. Many thanks in advance.
Hi,

I have the same problem. Any updates regarding this?

- santtu
Badge
Hi, Sergiupetra. This is likely due to WiFi interference. Once you have checked that, be sure to check this thread that advises how to resolve Alexa issues. If those links don't work, not to worry, we can certainly get to the bottom of this for you. Following an occurrence of this issue, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause. Many thanks in advance.

Unfortunately not working still, I changed the channel to my wifi, and starting for the begining with hard reset of my Sonos One, still getting that frustrating messages when accesing voice control in order to configure.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Thanks for getting back to me. For this issue, I think it might be best that you get in touch with our support team via telephone. They will be able to provide further advice with regards to your issue. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.
I have the same issue as above...
Badge
I finally managed, in my case, the problem was on my sonos.com account, I was needed to select USA or UK for countries, in order to work, because is available only in this countries. Good luck you all!