Skip to main content

When will the known Alexa issue on existing devices be fixed? ( advised that the date / time needs to be added to the app)

And please update the below as it is NOT operational for some iOS users as per the many threads  

Note that Sonos Support does not frequent this forum. As indicated above in the header, this is a community forum. While I suspect the forum moderators will pass on your request, I wouldn’t be expecting a direct answer here. If one is available, you’re much more likely to get it from calling Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

i wouldn’t expect Support folk, however, to know when an issue will be ‘fixed’, engineers rarely write code to a schedule, and if my own experience is to point, bugs in code take as long as they take, as they have to be found, figured out, new code written, and tested before release. 

Note that Sonos Support does not frequent this forum. As indicated above in the header, this is a community forum. While I suspect the forum moderators will pass on your request, I wouldn’t be expecting a direct answer here. If one is available, you’re much more likely to get it from calling Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

i wouldn’t expect Support folk, however, to know when an issue will be ‘fixed’, engineers rarely write code to a schedule, and if my own experience is to point, bugs in code take as long as they take, as they have to be found, figured out, new code written, and tested before release. 

Hi

I’m aware this is usually for members to help ones another but support people do pop up. 
can’t get through to support atm. 
I did a while ago and the issue is known as well as the fix. 
I just want to know when they will release it and for them to update the erroneous status table.