Spotify on my sonos beam issue

• 20 July 2018
  • 2 replies

If you are having this message "this is not supported on this device " then you must go to the alexa app and in the settings tab go to smart devices and search and add your back into the list. It will then work.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Bob69. Always appreciated when customers share their solutions! Thanks! Let us know if there's anything we might be able to do for you. All the best.
Guys I'm having a nightmare, firstly I had Spotify and Alexa working fine but no surround sound. So eventually I deleted everything and did a factory reset on all the speakers. Then when I went to reinstall everything, it's all as before apart from now my Spotify won't work on Alexa. It either says it doesn't know what I mean or tells me to enable the Beam skill in my Alexa app and to ask it to discover devices. But I can't find how to do that and I didn't have to do it just a few days ago when it was all working perfectly!! Aaaaargh, close to throwing it all out the window. Any ideas?